The following steps explain batch water marking using photoshop.
2 . Open windows -> Action and add a new action (Click the icon left side of the trash icon for new action in the action window). Provide a name for the action along with a function key.
3 . Now the record button in the action is in blinking state, which means all your actions are being recorded. Then you select the water mark image.
4. Select the whole image using rectangular marquee tool and copy the layer ( ctrl+c or edit->copy).
5. Select the sample image.
6. Paist it (ctrl+v or edit->paist).
7. Move the image where you need the water marking in the sample image.
8. Then save the sample image and close it after that stop recording.
9. Open a new photo and run the recording by clicking the play button.
10. If it works fine for that photo your is set.
11. Go to File->Automate->Batch.
12. Choose the action you have created, source folder and destination folder. Click ok and wait. After sometimes check out the destination folder.